In this article, we will tell you everything that you need to know about the CCTV drain survey. The CCTV technology has reached to an extent that it can traverse narrow, dark, and damp areas with ease and provide high-resolution images. These images help the technicians in knowing the exact cause of any problem or blockage and also help them to take a precise course of action.
Benefits Of CCTV Drain Survey
If constant drainage issues are making your life harder then try opting for a drain survey. Surveys using CCTV cameras allow technicians to conduct a deeper investigation to reach the root cause of the problem. It is a smart and efficient method that utilizes the latest technology to create innovative solutions. The whole process is quite simple. A CCTV camera is strapped to a long wire that goes down the drain and provides a real-time image which is then analyzed.
Drain Specialists And Services Provided
Drain specialists are technicians who get to the bottom of any drainage issues and offer corrective advice to solve the problem. A huge benefit of CCTV drain survey is the fact that it is a fast, efficient, and noninvasive process.
This means that there are no excavations necessary to find out what the problem is. It saves time, money, and effort and causes the minimum hassle to the customer. With this technology, one can find out even the smallest faults and prevent them from becoming larger issues. The following are the services that drain Survey Company’s offer:
- Rectification Of Constant Drain Blockages: The companies offer lasting solutions to recurring drainage problems.
- Preventative Maintenance: Homeowners can get regular drainage inspections so that any budding issues are recognized and attended to before they turn into a full-blown high costing problem.
- Surveying Before Investing In A Property: Before buying a home or a property, people could get an expert’s opinion on the condition of the drains.
- Inspections Before Leasing: This service is usually used by landlords who are leasing a property to show potential renters that the drains are in good condition.
- Construction And Renovation Surveys: If there is any construction work that is happening within 3 meters of a public sewer line, a build over drain survey is required to ensure that the construction does not affect the nearby drain.
Book your drain survey today. These services are available online and right at your doorstep.